Someone told me about these python libraries for python for networking. I am sure that I will not remember them by heart, so I will write these libraries here, in order to remember
- Asyncio – Python standard library. Asynchronous I/0, event loops, coroutines and tasks
- Diesel – coroutine-based networking library for python
- Pulsar – Event driven concurrent framework for Python
- NAPALM (Network Automation and Programmability Abstraction Layer with Multivendor support) is a Python library that implements a set of functions to interact with different network device Operating Systems using a unified API.
- Twisted – an event-driven networking engine written in Python